Thursday, March 15, 2012

Didn't you get my out of office reply?

Didn't you get my out of office reply?

When I get an auto-reply from someone, I sometimes wonder if they're really there but just not "taking my call" so to speak. I love the opportunity to draw silly situations that exaggerate the truth. And, in fact, that usually makes for a pretty good gag that people can connect with. I've noticed that a really funny story is hard to put into a comic, while a simple situation like an email reply can give birth to something funny.

So, if anything completely normal and mundane has happened to you lately, drop me a line. It could be my next good gag.

If you are a fan of Finding Elim, let me know by sending me an email, or joining the fan club at http://www.facebook.com/FindingElim

No comments: