Friday, November 27, 2009

Happy New Year!

It seems to me, that resolving to be good just sets everyone up for disappointment.

It's almost time to dust off your old resolutions from 09, 08, 07 ... 96, 95 .... Yeah, I've made resolutions to do better, try harder and be nicer, but eventually I fall on my face. I don't stress about it anymore. I also have quit making resolutions that are unreal. A resolution to have a publisher print my book is too lofty, and incidentally out of my control. Instead, I focus on the nearer objectives that will give me a better chance at getting there, such as sending X submission letters a week. ... Or I might just watch Star Trek reruns all night after all.

Have a happy New Year! If you are a fan of Finding Elim, let me know by sending me an email, or joining the fan club at http://www.facebook.com/FindingElim

No comments: